Polaris RZR XP 900 High Clearance Rear 2" Receiver Hitch
The Polaris RZR & XP1K High Clearance Receiver Hitch allows you to easily ride without fear of damaging your ride. Laser cut from 3/16 “American steel this CNC formed hitch allows for a perfect fit every time. Precisely designed to allow of an increase in departure clearances and angles. An additional 2” on the hitch allows for as high of a clearance as possible. The formed side flanges add better durability and strength than your stock plate allows for. With a maximum towing weight of 800lbs, you can rest assured this clearance hitch will outperform other models on the market. The increased durability and strength make it one of the toughest ones on the market. When you are out riding you want to know that no matter the terrain or weather elements, you can rest assured that your ride is solid.
It’s important to note that because this hitch is made for both the XP1K and the XP900 when it is mounted it may slope down a few degrees. This is due to the design feature that allows it the capability to fit both types.
RZR XP 900 High Clearance Rear 2" Receiver Hitch Features:
- Fits: 2011-2014 RZR XP900 and XP900-4, 2013 Jagged-X,2014-18 RZR XP1000 (XP1K) and XP1000-4
- Laser cut from 3/16" thick American Steel.
- Access hole for drain plug.
- CNC formed to ensure a perfect fit.
- Engineered for increases departure angle and clearance.
- Bolts to the rear of your RZR XP900 with your stock bolts.
- Formed side flanges add greater strength than your stock plate.
- 2" Receiver accepts standard hitches.
- Maximum towing 800 lb.
- Made in Cleveland, Ohio.