Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS 12mm Bolt Size 8" Big Lift without Trailing Arms
The answer is a resounding NO!! If you own a Polaris RZR, then you should opt for High Lifter’s Big Lift kit. The reasons for this selection are that each component of this lift kit including bars, housings, cages, and races are made of high strength alloy steel plus the design is patented and proven by subjecting it to real world terrain conditions. With each lift kit package you get heavy duty laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets, four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4"x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts, two custom heavy duty Max Clearance Trailing Arms, full set of custom heavy duty Max Clearance Radius Bars, front and rear custom High Lifter springs, four Outlaw RCV Axles, custom tie rod set up, custom rear brake line kit. In addition to all this all required hardware and brackets ship with the lift kit! Get the ultimate in lift kit for UTV now!
- The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Well established and proven design
This 8" lift kit package includes the following components:
- Heavy duty laser cut rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4"x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Full set of custom heavy duty Max Clearance Radius Bars with Spherical Bearings
- Front and rear heavy duty High Lifter Springs
- Four Outlaw RCV Axles
- Additional brake line
- Steering stops
- All required hardware and brackets
- All Outlaw RCV Axles MUST be registered with High Lifter within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. Customer must register the Outlaw RCV Axles by sending the completed Axle Warranty Registration Card included in each axle box along with a copy of the original sales receipt to High Lifter.
- This kit does not come with trailing arms.
- This kit uses 12mm bolts to secure the radius bars to the frame and hub.