Seizmik's Versa-Vent windshield for the RZR comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow. The vents have been mounted at the top of the windshield for better viewing out of the RZR. The vent is made of glass filled nylon, so it's incredibly durable. The scoop on the front gathers up air off the windshield and re-directs it to inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vent. The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires.
Versa-Vent Windshield Features:
- 2-Side Hard Coated Polycarbonate Windshield
- Made to withstand more impact and resist scratching.
- Innovative Windshield Vents:
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Two vents per windshield
- Glass-filled Nylon Clamps: Super strong and low profile, but do not interfere with other accessories.
- Automotive Grade High Deflection Bulb Gasket—Surrounds the lower edge of the windshield to protect against scratching the RZR hood panels
- Versatile: Works with most roofs.
- Seizmik Compatible: Works with SEIZMIK® accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable: Up to 65mph when properly prepare
Seizmik Hard Coated Polycarbonate Versa-Vent Windshield 26103 Care Instructions:-
- Create a mixture of mild liquid dish soap and warm water (Recommended UTV windshield washing/cleaning solution)
- Or use Pre-made Polaris RZR windshield solution option: 13946
- Take your side by side windshield cleaning solution and wash the UTV window(s), interior, and exterior
- Only use a clean soft, micro-fiber cloth to wipe gently and do not scrub- apply very light pressure ***Do not use a paper towel and Windex***
- Rinse UTV windshields well and air dry
- Let dry for at 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the humidity level of your location
- Get on that machine and have an awesome time now that you can see!!!
- Stay safe while riding out there and check out Everything Polaris Rzr for more UTV parts and accessories