The sunroof is made from powder coated aluminum with a 0.125” thickness for protection against UV radiation. This product can last for as many years as possible because of this material, hence, topnotch durability. Also, it is 3D CAD designed and engineered with CNC for the production of good quality. Although, these back roofs have a low-profile design, they still heighten the RZR by few inches. The bolts of this sunroof are made of black stainless-steel which helps to resist corrosion. The package comes with an installation manual and hardware for a stress-free process. Overall, they have a long rear spoiler whose main function is to protect people in the UTV, as well as give a fast-back look. However, there are limitations to the use of this UTV roof, and that is the compatibility with Polaris Side x Side, i.e., it can only work on Polaris RZR 4.
Aluminum Roof with Sunroof Features:
- 3D CAD designed and CNC machined for precision fit and high quality.
- Black stainless steel bolts and washers for a stealthy look with superior corrosion resistance.
- Covers from front edge of stock visor to past the rear roll cage bar for full coverage.
- Low profile design looks great and keeps overall height low to clear low branches and trailer openings.
- Includes install instructions and all required hardware.
- Optional upgrade with sun roof.
- Made in the USA!