Polaris RZR 5000lb Assault Series Winch by KFI
Enhance your offroad machine, and never fear getting stuck with the aftermarket Assault Winch by KFI Products. With a longer, 50-foot synthetic cable and a 1.22hp permanent magnet motor, this compact unit can doll out an astonishing 5000 pounds of brute pulling strength. The device comes with two control methods, a wheel-mountable switch or a handheld, 14’ corded remote, as well as a cable hook stopper, 4-hole mounting bracket and a heavy-duty electric contactor to protect your ride’s electric system.
Elevate your ride’s capabilities, and relieve yourself from the fear of the unknown with KFI Product’s 5000lb Assault Series Winch for ATVs, UTVs, and Side-by-Sides. The kit is impervious to water, mud and dirt, using a standard 4-hole mounting system to attach to your ATV’s model-specific winch mount. Its 1.22hp motor is controlled by a steering wheel mountable Dash Rocker switch, but can also be told what to do with the included, 14’ corded remote.
The kit uses an all-metal planetary gear drive, and a cam-activated, free spooling clutch to pull on the 50’ synthetic cable. With the inclusion of a cable hook stopper, clatter is eliminated, rope tension is always taut and the motor and gears are protected from overwinding. Additionally, a heavy-duty electric contactor was built into the winch's design to protect your ATV’s electrical system. So, whether you’re stuck in a snow drift or helping your buddy out of a mud puddle, KFI’s powerful aftermarket Assault Winch has what it takes to easily and reliably clean up whatever mess you put yourself in.
The included able hook stopper benefits:
- Protects the winch motor and gears from pulling cable into far and bottoming out on rollers.
- Designed in it to work as an anti-kick back for the cable if your cable was to snap.
- Eliminates wear and tear on your rollers from the hook which can cause cable wear.
- Keeps tension on the hook to eliminate the cable becoming loose.
- Eliminates hook clatter from going down the trail.
- Control: Deluxe Dash-Mounted Dash-Rocker Control Switch and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch
- Mount Plate: Fairlead Mount Only (A Model Specific Mount is necessary for your UTV
- Clutch (free spooling): All Metal Cam Activated Free spool
- Gear/Transmission: All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Synthetic Cable: 15/64" (D) x 50' (L) Smoke color
- Winch Dimensions: 15.63" L x 4.45" D x 4.76" H
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.00" x 6.60" (4-Hole)
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.22 hp Permanent Magnet
- Fairlead: Multi-directional POM Roller
- Drum Size: 1.75" (D) x 3.19" (L)
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical
- Rated Line Pull: 5000 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 180 :1