Stealth Exhaust 2.0 with Heat Shield by Kolpin 53570
Add the Stealth Exhaust System by Kolpin Powersports to your UTV and reduce the loud exhaust noise while riding. Don’t get another noise violation ticket as this system complies with state noise regulations. Boasting almost a 50% reduction in noise – your next trophy hunt won’t be spooked again due to your current
overpowering loud exhaust.
This is not a replacement for your current muffler but rather a secondary muffler to work in conjunction with your stock system. Also, it is not designed to work with aftermarket high performance canister exhaust systems. Easy installation and removal for extreme versatility. All mounting hardware is included. No
need for vehicle modification in most cases (see details below) and no need for welding. Thanks to the baffled design and high flow / low restriction spark arresting muffler there is never any packing to burn out. Steel construction guarantees strength, durability, and long-lasting performance ready to withstand the toughest most rugged trails. See your side x side’s overall as well as mid-range performance improve.
Stealth Exhaust Features:
- The Stealth Exhaust is a secondary muffler designed to be used in conjunction with your stock system. It is not a replacement for your existing muffler!
- Reduces UTV exhaust noise by up to 5-7 decibels with no loss in performance!
- Universal design fits most UTV’s with a four-stroke engine
- High flow/low restriction muffler uses baffled design - no packing to burn out
- All mounting hardware and detailed instructions included
- No vehicle modifications needed in most cases
- Honda® & certain other flat or concave OEM mufflers may require an additional adapter (Item 53520 sold separately)
- Dimensions: 12.25” long x 4.5” diameter
- The Stealth Exhaust is designed to fit the factory installed exhaust on most UTV machines. It will NOT work with high performance aftermarket canister-type systems!
Does NOT fit John Deere XUV 550, Yamaha Viking, Honda Pioneer or 2014-current Polaris Rangers due to larger exhausts