Polaris RZR/S/4 Power Commander FC By Moose
The Power Commander FC by Moose is specially designed to help you find the perfect fuel/air ratio for your Polaris RZR. With simple plug-and-play functionality, preprogrammed maps, and efficient tweaking ability, finding the ideal fuel management settings is quick and easy. You can literally make these changes while you’re in the saddle, switching between a Power Commander FC map, custom map, or even fine tune the rpm’s on the fly. Standard +/- 10% increments can be selected from the map settings, and different ranges are available using the supplied Control Center software. Plus, you can load up to 10 personally-built maps to the system, and select between them while you’re on the track - eliminating the need to reboot everytime you switch up the Power Map.
The small, lightweight, and easy-to-fit Power Commander FC uses OEM-style connectors and a high quality wiring harness. It’s quite possibly the easiest upgrade that will give you the biggest return on investment. Simply plug it in, set your map and you’ll see a faster, smoother, better overall ride with the added horsepower you’re looking for.
Power Commander FC Features :
- Software is compatible with power commander, so you can download power commander maps to the unit.
- Fully adjustable computer compatibility for ultimate tuning and personalization.
- Uses oem style connectors and high quality wiring harnesses.
- Pre-programmed with maps specific to make and model.
- No computer necessary for modifying fuel management.
- Small, lightweight and easy-to-fit on the bike.
- Integrated o2 optimzer where applicable.