RZR XP1000 Extreme Front Bumper w/ Winch Mount
Add the Polaris RZR Extreme Front Bumper / Brush Guard with Winch Mount by Extreme Metal Products to your RZR for greater protection. Made from 1/8” thick and 3/16” thick American Steel you can take on the muckiest rides without the fear of getting stuck. Mud and water are not a concern when you mount your winch up high or mount it behind your radiator. Should you choose to mount behind radiator please see Notes below
Next time you feel like having an awesome muddy and messy time, take your Polaris RZR out with the Extreme Front Bumper / Brush Guard with Winch Mount without a care in the world. The worst overgrown trails can no longer keep you away with this Extreme Front Bumper and Brush Guard. Easily attach your most winches up to 3500lbs to the top mounted or behind radiator mounted winch mount and pull yourself out of any icky situation. Stay protected with the Polaris RZR Extreme Front Bumper / Brush Guard with Winch Mount and stay focused on your amazing ride.
Bumper w/ Winch Mount Features:
- Made from 1/8" thick and 3/16" thick American Steel.
- Powder coated texture black for superior protection.
- Mounts behind the radiator, unlike factory bumpers.
- Fits most winches up to 3500 lbs.
- Allows you to mount your winch up high out of the mud and water or behind the radiator (see notes below if mounting behind the radiator).
- Top Mounting Accepts both wide Spool UTV Winches (6-5/8” x 3” deep, bolt pattern) and Standard Spool UTV Winches (4-7/8” Wide x 3” Deep, Bolt Pattern).
- Laser Cut and CNC Formed to ensure a perfect fit.
- Laser Cut EMP Logo.
- Made in Cleveland, Ohio.
Note: If you are mounting a winch behind the radiator you will need a winch mount P/N: EMP- 12363 and an additional Fairlead.
Note: Due to frame restrictions if you are mounting a behind the radiator you will not be able to use a wide spool winch. If mounting a winch on top you
will only need the fairlead bracket that comes with your winch. If you do not have a fairlead bracket for some reason we do, make one it is P/N: EMP-10906.
If you have a turbo model you will have to trim a small slit into the front fascia P/N: 5453075-070 for the arms that go back the frame. This will mostly be
hidden behind the bumper. The turbo models have wider front Fascia. This is the 2017-18 models only. On the 2016 Models the front fascia was three pieces, so
the side pieces just must be removed.