Polaris RZR XP 1000 10" Big Lift Kit Without Trailing Arms by High Lifter
The first benefit you get is extra space to bring in bigger tires for ultimate road grip. As evident from the name your vehicle gets a lift increasing your clearance. The Big Lift Kit is easier to install than most lift kits in the market as it has a bolt-on application that consistently other competitor products far behind. The next feature is the key to perfect harmony between lift kit and the axle. Each lift kit comes with four Outlaw RCV Axles that are custom tuned for use with the High Lifter Lift Kit. Axles tend to wear out sooner than their life expectancy because they are not custom tuned to function alongside the lift kit but this is not the case here! Other salient features include sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability and bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel.
The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Well established and proven design
This 10" lift kit package includes the following components:
- Heavy duty laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4"x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Full set of custom heavy duty Max Clearance Radius Bars
- Front and rear custom High Lifter springs
- Four Outlaw RCV Axles
- Custom rear brake line kit
- All required hardware and brackets
- This kit comes without trailing arms.
Note: All Outlaw RCV Axles MUST be registered with High Lifter within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. Customer must register the Outlaw RCV Axles by sending the completed Axle Warranty Registration Card included in each axle box along with a copy of the original sales receipt to High Lifter.