Polaris RZR Stronghold Ice Rod Boot by Kolpin
You can’t fish in the ice if you don’t have access to good ice rods as at when needed. Due to their small sizes and their constituting components, they need to be properly maintained and handled.
Made in the USA, Polaris RZR Stronghold Ice Rod Boot by Kolpin is the ideal safe house for your ice rods. It comes in a compact and portable protective case that is capable of holding up to six combinations of ice rods up to 36 in length at the same time while offering real-time protection from dirt, debris, and moisture.
It comes with a removable foam and nylon Impact™ liner that intuitively absorbs shock and features a soft inner case that shields your ice rods and gear from damage. It can be used alongside the Kolpin Stronghold™ Auto Latch Mount System if you would like to mount your ice rod boot on your RZR.
Kolpin makes certain that this boot is easy to use and access by integrating tie-down locations with easy to operate locking features and capabilities.
Pack your rod without fear of damage and get them ready for their next line of action.
Polaris RZR Stronghold Ice Rod Boot Features:
- Features a durable protective shell that you expect from the Kolpin Stronghold™ Boot line
- Compact design secures up to 6-rod combos up to 36” in length
- Compatible with the Kolpin Stronghold™ Auto Latch Mount System to attach to Polaris
- Integrated tie-down locations for additional securing Durable EPDM latches allow quick access in the cold along with locking capability
- Includes a removable, shock absorbing foam liner that provides superior interior protection
- Made in the USA
Note: Images show Boot with Mount. Mount is NOT included. Mount is sold separately (sku: 20710)