Polaris RZR Flip Up Windshield by EMP 11215
The RZR Flip Up Windshield is unique in design and versatility. It gives you the option of three different positions including Open, vented and fully closed. The top windshield is ¼” thick and made from a durable hard coated lexan. This scratch resistant material doesn’t crack or scratch like some of the cheaper versions on the market. Gas structs hold open the windshield securely in place giving maximum airflow and creating a wide-open shot for hunters.
The windshield can easily be closed or vented within only a few seconds right from a seated position. The vented position works to clear fog and prevent back draft when riding. The Lexan Margard strength material offers maximum strength and weather resistance. Even with this thick and durable material, the windshield still offers amazing clarity with its superior glazing. The silicone hard surface can withstand a variety of temperatures for ultimate climate control. With an open, vented and closed position it’s like having three different windshields in one. No matter the weather elements, its superior durability. The silicone hard surface can withstand -40 degree to 270-degree Fahrenheit temperatures.
Polaris RZR Flip Up Windshield by EMP Features:
- Two heavy duty gas struts securely hold the windshield open.
- Made of 1/4" thick HARD COATED Lexan (Polycarbonate MR-10).
- DOT-Rated and stamped into the lower left corner.
- Adjusts to one of three positions in seconds.
- Vented or partially open position clears fog and prevents back draft.
- All mounting brackets are laser cut and CNC formed.
- Ships regular ground delivery to your door.
- Includes: Mounting hardware.
- Installs in minutes.
- Made in Cleveland, Ohio.