Polaris RZR 900 Front Axle |Outlaw DHT Axles by High Lifter
The new DHT axles featured dual heat treatments on the housing of this double plunging axle to improve toughness against shock loads without jeopardizing bearing surfaces and the long term life of your axles. The Polaris RZR DHT Axles by High Lifter is a super strong, super durable, high performance axles that cannot be questioned on delivering exactly what you paid for. The oversized CV joint housings increase strength. They are the backbone, so to speak, of these axles. This axles work very hard so that while on the go, you do not have to. The puncture-resistant boots are durable in high and in low temperature climates so that no matter the season, they can stand up to the conditions you put them through. The performance of these axles are reinforced by molybdenum, anti-oxidation, and rustproof high-performance grease. These are the axles for you and for your machine. Look no further!
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life.
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel.
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates.
- Low-profile double wrap boot bands less likely to be knocked off during riding.
- Axle components filled with Mobile high temperature low friction long life polyurea synthetic CVJ axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler.