Polaris RZR 900 7-10" Lift Kit Remote Reservoir Shocks Rhino 2.0 By SuperATV
Why We Build It
A wonderful enhancement for your Polaris RZR is a set of 36” tires. How do we achieve this? By installing a lift kit. The perfect lift kit can help your Polaris RZR conquer mountains. What is the perfect lift kit? It is the Polaris RZR 900 7 - 10” Lift Kit with Remote Reservoir Shocks and 2.0 Rhino Axles by Super ATV. The Rhino 2.0 Axles are considerably stronger than the axles that come with your Polaris RZR. They’re made of 4340 chromoly steel, a material highly regarded in the auto industry for its strength and lightness. Additionally, these axles can make a turn up to 40° without any overheating. Aside from a great set of axles, this lift kit includes A-Arms, a tie rod and lift brackets manufactured from high quality, durable, solid steel. Best of all, the Polaris RZR 900 7 - 10” Lift Kit with Remote Reservoir Shocks and Rhino 2.0 Axles is designed to give you a cushy, luxurious ride. Get yours today!
We hate losing that oh-so-cushy feel of stock suspension when we move to a big lift kit as much as the next person. Luckily, we know how to angle our shocks and brackets perfectly to keep the suspension doing what it’s meant to and keep you comfortable.
We also hate it when a lift kit requires a football field to turn around so we designed ours to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn’t just big and it’s not just bulletproof—it’s luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 7-10” higher.
Made Stronger With Rhino 2.0
Rhino 2.0 takes your RZR 900 and your 7-10” lift to the next level. With hardened 4340 chromoly from end-to-end and maximized CV components, Rhino 2.0 is twice as strong as stock and can handle 40°+ suspension angles without overheating. Not only that, but they’ve been precision made so they don’t require any break in and come with an 18 month warranty. So take the harder route and blaze a new trail—with Rhino 2.0, you’re indestructible.
- Reinforced metal rear A Arms with pivot joints
- All new UHMW Bushings included
- Z Bend heavy duty tie rods included
- Constructed of 1-1/4" DOM steel tubing
- 13.5" Front & 12.25" Rear increased track width
- 4 Heavy Duty Rhino Brand axles included
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Extended brake lines included
- Run up to 36" tires
- Easy to install; attaches to factory RZR locations
Rhino 2.0 Features:
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18 month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision