2012-2016 Polaris RZR 570 4x4 Power Commander FC By Moose 1020-2228
Optimize your fuel usage and get the most out of your ride with Moose’s 4x4 Power Commander FC for the Polaris RZR 570. This plug and play fuel management device comes pre-programmed with maps for specific makes and models. It also gives you the ability to change these maps on the fly without the need to plug the unit into a computer. Use the pre-programmed maps or custom-built ones to fine tune your engine for low, mid, or high RPM ranges. Achieve maximum horsepower and make sure you’re engine is running properly with the Power Commander FC by Moose Utility Division.
Moose Racing strives to provide riders and racers with the best performing and highest quality products available; and their aftermarket 4x4 Power Commander Fuel Controller for the Polaris RZR 570 is no exception. Use pre-programmed maps or customize your own; fine tune your fuel system in standard +/- 10% increments; and eliminate the need to “re-boot” the unit every time you want to use a new map. With the option to change maps on the fly without the need for a computer, this fuel controller gives you ultimate versatility and adaptability.
Upload up to 10 custom-built or stock maps, allowing you to optimize both horsepower and engine performance for low, medium and high RPM ranges without having to plug the instrument into a computer. The device is small, lightweight, and easy to install. It also allows you to integrate O2 optimizer devices to get that perfect fuel mix every time. So what are you waiting for? Make your ride purr like a kitten with the exact amount of fuel in each cylinder during every combustion cycle using the Power Commander Fuel Controller by Moose.
- Uses OEM style connectors and high quality wiring harnesses
- Small, lightweight and easy-to-fit on the bike
- Pre-programmed with maps specific to make and model
- No computer necessary for modifying fuel management
- Fully adjustable computer compatibility for ultimate tuning and personalization
- Software is compatible with power commander, so you can download power commander maps to the unit
- Integrated O2 optimizer where applicable