Polaris RZR 570 4" Portal Gear Lift by Super ATV
Gen 3 Portals are Geared for Al
SSuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift for the Polaris RZR 570 is Geared for All. What do we mean by that?
Our 4” portal lift is available with 15% or 30% gear reductions. You can get exactly what you need for your
Perfect for Mud
Get a 30% gear reduction and start flingin’ mud. With a massive boost to torque, you can turn bigger tires
that chew through the thickest bounty holes. When you gear down and go big, your machine will turn into a mud
monster. Plus, with a 30% gear reduction you can still ride it on the road and tear up trails and rocks.
Perfect for the Rocks
Put 4” portals and a 30% gear reduction on your machine and get the torque you need crawl over rocks like
they’re not even there. You’ll have the clearance to get over anything without scratching up your skid plate,
and you’ll have room to run bigger tires. These portals are built for boulders.
Perfect for Trails
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your Polaris RZR 570 and take on the trail less-traveled.
You’ll keep that high speed and leave your friends in the dust when you hit a hill or washout. It’ll
bring out your UTV’s full potential.
Our gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed.
That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road, and they have
strength to withstand every ride.
Choose billet or cast aluminum housings to finish your portals. Our billet housings are CNC machined right
here in Madison, Indiana and give you increased strength and consistency over cast. Not to mention they look
Gear Lift Feathures:-
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No Leak Bearings and Seals
- Universal Hub Fits All Major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brakes lines and instructions
- 14” or larger wheel required
- Cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels